A few days ago the lovely Girl with her Head in a Book nominated me to answer a few questions about myself. I thought it sounded like fun so here we go...
Four names people call me other than my real name:
1) Tori/Toria - used solely by my little sister, and by little I mean 19 years old.
2) Kid - my dad, or 'Pops' as I call him.
3) Vix - used by my closest friends, and sort of where my blog url came from too!
4) Vickster - an old nickname from secondary school
Four jobs I've had:
4) Literature Festival Volunteer - so much fun!
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1) Mamma Mia - I saw it at the cinema five times...
2) The Sound of Music - I watch this at least once a year, mainly for Captain Von Trapp...
3) A Knight's Tale - One of my all time favourites, and where I first fell in love with Heath Ledger.
4) Bridget Jones' Diary - My sister and I have watched this so much we can quote the entire thing!
Four books I would recommend:
1) The Secret Garden
2) The Night Circus
3) The Age of Innocence
4) The Time Traveler's Wife
Four places I have lived:
1) North Yorkshire
2) Kingston Upon Hull - It's a lot nicer than it's reputation makes it out to be!
... and that's it haha
Four places I have visited:
1) Sorrento, Italy
2) Rome, Italy
3) San Francisco, California
4) Paris, France
Four places I would rather be right now:
1) Travelling around Europe
Aside from that I'm pretty happy where I am :)
Four things I don't eat:
1) Beetroot. Just yuck.
2) Lamb. All other meat is fine but I just don't like the taste of it.
3) Sprouts. A childhood aversion that will stay with me for life I think!
4) Tuna. Tastes and smells like catfood to me. Not that I know what catfood actually tastes like!
I used to be a ridiculously fussy eater, but it took me ages to come up with this list! How times change...
Four of my favourite foods:
1) Scottish pineapple tarts. They are my absolute guilty pleasure.
3) Golden Syrup - I have a very sweet tooth
4) Bread. Any kind of bread.
Four TV shows that I watch:
1) Agent Carter - I'm a huge Captain America/Marvel fan, and I need that hat!
2) New Girl - Actually my favourite sitcom ever!
3) The Musketeers - I'm a sucker for any and all period dramas!
4) Sherlock - because Benedict Cumberbatch!
Four things I am looking forward to this year (2015):
1) Hopefully some fun job opportunities.
2) Visiting friends who live far away.
3) Lots of great films coming out this year!
4) Lots of reading, of course!
Four things I'm always saying:
1) 'I found this on Tumblr...'
2) I'm always making movie references. Mainly Mean Girls and Bridget Jones quotes. I even got them into some of my essays at university!
3) 'Have you seen my... ' - I'm always losing stuff!
4) 'That reminds me of this book that I read...'
Four people I tag:
1) Tea Party Princess
2) Myra @ I'm Loving Books
3) Obsessive Compulsive Reader
4) Anyone else who reads this post!