Book A Day 8: A Book I Have More Than One Copy Of

This month over on Twitter the folk at @BoroughPress are hosting #bookaday, where users choose a book each day that falls into a specific category. Click here to find out more and view the schedule!


Today's category is a book that I have more than one copy of. Looking at my bookshelf there's only one book that jumps out at me: The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Having studied it twice, at both A-Level and at university, it is a book that holds a special place in my heart. I have a Penguin Popular Classics edition (you know, the green ones) that is practically falling to pieces as a result of countless re-readings and
annotations. My auntie also studied English Lit at uni so I have her copy with the Robert Redford/Mia Farrow film adaptation cover. I wouldn't mind having a really nice copy of it too one day, like a fancy hardback, or even one with the original iconic cover design.

Which, if any books do you have more than one copy of? Let me know in the comments, and don't forget to head over to Twitter to join in the #bookaday fun!

Click here to have a nosey at my other #bookaday choices!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Review: The Wardrobe Mistress by Natalie Meg Evans