Book A Day 3: One With a Blue Cover

This month over on Twitter, @BoroughPress are hosting a #bookaday meme. Click here to view the schedule!


Today's category is One With  A Blue Cover. The obvious choice for this, and one I suspect many people will choose, is the original cover for The Great Gatsby. However, as Gatsby is already reserved for another of my #bookadays (watch this space!), I've had to find an alternative. Lucky then, that I'm currently reading The Silver Lining's Playbook by Matthew Quick, the cover of which fits nicely into this category. I'm about a quarter of the way into it so far, and although it's completely different from the things I usually read I'm really enjoying it! It's quirky and different, and a review will be posted here just as soon as I've finished reading it!

Any books with a blue cover you'd care to share? Don't forget to head over to Twitter to join in the #bookaday fun!

Click here to have a nosey at my other #bookaday choices!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Top Ten "Gateway" Books/Authors In My Reading Journey