Book A Day 27: I Want to be One of the Characters.


This month over on Twitter, @BoroughPress are running the #bookaday challenge. I find it incredibly difficult to justify my choices in 140 characters so I'm expanding on them here. Gives me a chance to ramble on about how much I love them too!

Today's category is a book in which I want to be one of the characters, and this was an easy choice for me. I've been obsessed with all things Peter Pan and the idea of Neverland for as long as I can remember. I even have a t-shirt of the Disney film artwork with the words 'take me to
Neverland' emblazoned across the front. As to which character I'd be it would have to be Wendy. Getting to hang out with both Peter and Hook -whom I have grown to actually have sympathy for- in the most magical of fictional worlds, being able to fly, and never having to grow up... what's not to love?

You can check out my wish list of Peter Pan related things here (from jewellery and wall art to chandeliers, it's all so pretty!), and if you fancy a nosey at my other book a day choices then click here.

Which book/fictional world would you love to live in?

P.S All Feature and Follow Friday follows/comments will be returned tomorrow,  I'm truly grateful but I'm falling asleep as I type! Have a great weekend everyone! :)








Comments

  1. I would love to live in either the Harry Potter World or Wonderland :) Great post! New follower via BlogLovin

    Cierra @ Blogovation Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of those are great choices, I'd love to visit them both!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Review: The Wardrobe Mistress by Natalie Meg Evans