Book A Day 13: Makes Me Laugh

The book that makes me laugh is my Bridget Jones' Diary/Edge of Reason Omnibus edition. Although I admittedly prefer the film adaptations, there's something so quirky and endearing about these books. It's been a while since I've read them, but you can always rely on Bridget to cheer you up. No, I've not read the latest instalment Mad About the Boy, and I don't intend to. The original books are perfect just the way they are. Props to you if you picked up on the movie reference in that last sentence, I couldn't resist!

What book never fails to make you laugh? Join in the #bookaday fun on Twitter, and check out my other #bookaday choices here!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Review: The Wardrobe Mistress by Natalie Meg Evans