Book a Day 10: Reminds Me of Someone I Love

This was quite possibly the easiest #bookaday for me so far. I inherited my love for reading from my mum, so I think it's only right that I feature one of her favourite books today. She is a huge Agatha Christie fan, especially Poirot; she's even got a list of the Poirot books she hasn't got just in case we're stuck for present ideas at birthdays/Christmas! Of course, there are many tales starring the famous Belgian detective, but I'm going for what is perhaps the most famous of them all: Murder on the Orient Express. Clever and original, it is definitely one of the defining novels from the Queen of Crime. If ever I won the lottery the first thing I would do is buy my parents a trip on the Orient Express, my mum would love the spectacular scenery and the Art-Deco romanticism of it all, whilst my dad, well he likes trains so he'd be in his element! Wishful thinking huh?

Don't forget to head over to Twitter to join in the #bookaday fun, and click here to have a nosey at my other choices so far this month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: One Summer in Tuscany by Domenica De Rosa

Feature and Follow Friday: Featured Blogger!

Review: The Wardrobe Mistress by Natalie Meg Evans